Published by The Lawfare Institute
in Cooperation With
- CIA Inspector General: reports on CIA detention and interrogation program, Peru shootdown program, and CIA accountability for 9/11.
- DOJ Inspector General: reports on Immigration detainees after 9/11, FBI use of National Security Letters, FBI involvement in detainee interrogations, Terrorist screening center, FBI foreign language translation program, domestic advocacy groups, FBI use of exigent letters.
- Terrorist Surveillance Program (with other IGs)
- Many information tasks to various IGs in the 2010 Intelligence Authorization Law
- Large information-gathering and analysis role for various IGs in 2008 FISA Amendments
- Obama DOJ internal State Secrets policy says that DOJ will refer credible allegations of government wrongdoing that are shielded by state secrets privilege to IG of appropriate department.