Published by The Lawfare Institute
in Cooperation With
The AI revolution in art is coming, not in decades but months and years. What does this mean for creativity and how will it change the way artists work?
Meet Campfire creative director Steve Coulson. He recently produced an entire comic book using images created by the midjourney AI art generator. Together with my brother Phil Schneider cohosting, we discuss:
• Whether using tech to generate art is taking money from already struggling artists
• How AI will end the stock photography industry
• Why Xi Jinping is banned on midjourney
• How young artists can get a leg up by learning to use AI
• The challenge of using AI generator tools when you don't speak English
I have a ChinaTalk newsletter which you should all sign up to read!
I even bought a new URL for you: chinatalk.media.
Check out Steve's comic Summer Island here: https://campfirenyc.com/summer-island/
Outro music: Killing in the Name by Rage Against the Machine https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctiKD8jtvV8
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices