Published by The Lawfare Institute
in Cooperation With
And we’re back! Tune in as Professors Bobby Chesney and Steve Vladeck discuss and debate:
- ICC jurisdiction over war crimes on Ukraine’s territory
- Limits on sharing tactical intel and arms?
- The Neutrality Act and its implications for those interested in going to Ukraine to fight
- The Supreme Court’s twin State Secrets Privilege rulings last week (Zubayda, Fazaga)
- Qhatani transferred out of GTMO
- A pair of recent rulings against the Navy on its COVID vaccination policy
- The House Foreign Affairs Committee’s AUMF hearing
All that, plus what can only be described as perfunctory frivolity.